“We support customers with advanced systems and products, designing and supplying “integrated” turnkey rail systems. We invest in highly skilled personnel because we consider them to be the greatest resource in this industry. SITE has been investing in this particular area for many years and has been able to optimise, as a result, design processes and construction procedures. This has made it extremely flexible, leading it to become an ideal partner for any customer".
SITE provides turnkey design and construction of multi-system railway signalling and safety systems.
DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND INTEGRATION OF RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS
- Automatic Block Systems
- Rail Traffic Management Systems
- NX panels
- Design, installation and integration of Wireline and Wireless telecommunications networks: GSM, GSM-R, HiperLan, Tetra and Wi-Fi; transmission systems, including PCM and/or SDH; copper wire or fibre-optic networks, radio links, etc
- Selective calling systems and service telecommunications
- System Integration services specific for this area, including: radio coverage, fire detection and fighting, emergency calling, emergency voice and alarm communication, emergency lighting, etc
PUBLIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Installation and integration of local or central public information systems, whether visual or sound
- Design, construction and maintenance of power supply systems: generators, UPS, battery systems
SITE’s Research & Development division designs and implements SIL4 railway signalling systems in accordance with the requirements of stringent CENELEC standards for the sector.
MULTI-RAIL AXLE COUNTER BLOCK
Designed by SITE’s Research & Development division, our multi-rail counter block combines the advantages of axle detection with an innovative management of multi-rail line sections using a vital redundancy platform. Our Axle Counter system can detect if trains occupy sections of its relevant line in the following types of application.