SITE Multi Rail Lock system is characterised by a distributed architecture, enabling the installation of the system on different geographical and topological areas.
The system architecture allows the distribution of all interface functions with line side equipments on axle count points, so-called PCA-R, maintaining a centralised control over the functions of the system in the main BCA-R unit.
The system enables a certain flexibility for the physical allocation of the points, satisfying the widest needs for the infrastructure management:
La flessibilità consentita dal sistema per quanto riguarda l'allocazione fisica delle unità può soddisfare un ampio ventaglio di esigenze dei gestori delle infrastrutture.
- 1 to 32 inputs
- Ethernet LAN/WAN communication through optical fibre or copper (coaxial cable, STP cable, railway pair cable)
- Interface with relay signalling systems through dedicate and remote input/output by ensuring SIL4 safety transmissions in compliance with EN50159
- Highly redundant system:
- electronic on 2003 internal architecture
- optional redundancy of the connections on LAN/WAN network
- optional redundancy of the axle count sensor unit (up to 2 for each count point)
- optional redundancy for input count points